Mind Blow (Bloody tears remix, castlevania) Mind Blow (Bloody tears remix, castlevania)

This is pretty cool. It doesn't really stop, and while I normally find that annoying, the melodies and sounds were mixed in a way that keeps it interesting. None of the sounds are painful and it's not super repetitive. I could actually listen to the whole song, which is more than I can say about a lot of them. Nice work!

Keypat responds:

Thank you so much for you review man. I'm pleased you enjoyed it! :)

TheFatRat - Monody (feat. Laura Brehm) -Remix WIP- TheFatRat - Monody (feat. Laura Brehm) -Remix WIP-

Right now it sounds like all there is is that synth, and there are pauses between notes that make the next ones start late and sound really weird. I know you're saying this is just for now, but it's not very interesting overall. Also, because this is so short, it gives very little insight onto your remixing of it other than that oddly spaced synth. I would advise adding more to this and trying to make the notes sound more... normal.

BlueAlpha14 responds:

Appreciate the review but..
1. This is a work in progress. That one synth is all that's supposed to be there because those are the main notes and in case my computer restarts I still have the mp3 file.
2. What pauses? Between the singular notes or the group? I can't do anything about the singular notes, it sounds too rushy when I combine them.

However, I understand from a listener's point of view it is probably not to your expectations. I apologize and I hope the final version will be better. I was more looking for if the main synth was alright, since its not really final.
-Alpha

Geometric Coast Geometric Coast

The first thing I thought when I heard this is that there is a lot going on. It can be distracting, and at times the sounds seem to interfere with each other more than they compliment each other. There also doesn't appear to be much of a structure, but I'm not too familiar with video game music so I'm not sure how important that is. It's not bad, and this is just my opinion, but it's not amazing.

Zechnition responds:

I think that structure isn't as needed in VGM but this song definitely needs more of one, Thanks!

Av8tor-End of Time Av8tor-End of Time

It sounds pretty good, I like the sounds you used a lot. However, it seems somewhat disorganized (in that the melody doesn't stick to the time signature very well). Aside from that, the arrangement works well and the drums are also very good.

Phlame1274 responds:

Thanks for the review! I'll try to work on the organization in the future. :)

Party People Party People

The first thing I thought when heard this was "Wow, the kick has a presence." It certainly does, and the way the rest of the synths sound only help it. Then, before it started getting annoying, the rest of the melody took over and it sounded pretty nice. Good job!

Electronic Kingdom Electronic Kingdom

This is arranged very well and the sounds mix together nearly perfectly. It sounds like it was mastered, and it's catchy. The one thing I didn't like was the kick towards the beginning. It sounded out of place because it was too loud and distracting. Overall, there is very little to complain about and it sounds really good!

Zechnition responds:

Thanks for your review and yes I definitely see now that the kick is a bit too loud. =D

Rhythmic Hollow Rhythmic Hollow

I find it very interesting how you mixed the background in, it really adds to the theme that you had already done quite well. The effects are well done, and overall the mixing is good. However, it is somewhat redundant and that is something you should watch out for.

Retsamehtmai responds:

Ah yes! Thank you, will do. ;)

Lightning Lightning

Good job, you captured the retro style very well with this one. The speed, which stays consistent, is very comfortable and this track is quite enjoyable to listen to. Overall, this is well done and you did a good job with the retro sound.

Edman520 responds:

Thanks for the kind words!